Congress Date: 6-7 June 2020
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts and Abstracts: 10 May 2020
CIEES 2020 will be held online through the web conference program called ‘Zoom’. Our teachers who will make presentations at the congress must install the “Zoom” program on their computers. You can attend the congress in two ways.
1. Open the Zoom Program. Enter the numbers below in the Meeting ID section. Password will remain empty. Click Join. If you will attend the congress after clicking the Join button.
June 6, 2020 MEETING ID: 917 6285 4425
June 7, 2020 MEETING ID: 936 0425 0590
2. You can directly access the congress by clicking the links given below. After clicking the links, your internet browser will automatically direct you to the zoom program.
June 6, 2020: https://zoom.us/j/91762854425
June 7, 2020: https://zoom.us/j/93604250590
Zoom Setup and User Guide
By downloading the .pdf file below, you can get information about the installation and use of the Zoom program.
- We recommend that you test your microphone and camera before attending the sessions.
- Responsible authors should be present at the online session specified in the time and time zone specified in the congress program.
- When the virtual presentation of the studies is finished, it is expected for the responsible author to answer when questions about the study are received from other participants.
- Sessions will be held with representation in Turkey hour. (GMT + 3)
- For this reason, we ask the participants who are in different time zones to make their plans considering the time difference.